Host your next meeting at the Heritage Museum!
Whether a business meeting, conference or seminar, the Heritage Museum can offer you ample space throughout our facility. In addition to our largest space, Shepard Hall, the Heritage Museum’s exhibits allow your guests to experience local history while networking with colleagues. The balcony which overlooks Shepard Hall is adjacent to the main exhibit room. It is a great spot to overlook your meeting’s activity.
The Heritage Museum and Cultural Center can offer you the following –
• Location close to downtown St Joseph
• Ample parking
• A variety of rental spaces for breakout rooms, board meetings, planning seminars, networking events, and more
• Brick courtyard for outdoor meeting space
• Professional and accommodating staff that are present from the start to the finish of your event
• Museum exhibits for you and your guests to stroll through
• The opportunity to chose your own caterers and other vendors
Please contact us for our current pricing for meetings and special events.